Here are some posts to get you into the simplifying mindset with some practical tips for letting go
- Conquer Clutter Infographic: Should you keep it? This handy infographic will help you decide!
- Cleaning Out the Closet: Do you have a closet full of clothes you don’t wear? Project 333 can help, and maybe you’ll discover yourself along the way
- Cleaning Out Your Purse: Glamour’s Unintentional 5 Item Challenge
Maintaining Simple Routines
- Simplifying Soap: Too many bottles in the shower? It doesn’t have to be that way!
- 18 Minute Minimalist Exercise: A simple exercise routine from Joshua Fields Millburn of The Minimalists
- Coming Soon! Simple wardrobes, makeup, cleaning, etc.
Tips for making mealtime easy and fresh
- The Starving College Student Diet: Broke? Feed yourself on $20 a week with these not-so-Ramen meals
- Meal Planning: Trying to get out of the restaurant and into the kitchen? Ease the transition with meal plans.
- Simple Recipes: Coming Soon!
Finding Your Zen
- Live Distraction-Less: Check out these tips for minimizing distractions from Becoming Minimalist
- Drawing Abundance: A pearl of wisdom from the Spiritual Awakenings Facebook Page (also a good page to follow)
- Being Present: This post contains articles and personal anecdotes from a decision to Be Present.
- Going Further with Less: A beautiful piece from Becoming Minimalist to remind us the real reasons for simplifying.